Thursday, October 4, 2012

Flowers & Fowl

Yesterday, I went to the Topsfield Fair in Topsfield, Massachusetts.  It is a really fun country fair.  There are all sorts of animals to pet, a multitude of food stands, lots of pretty flowers to look at, a giant pumpkin, and a carnival area.  I only took a couple pictures of the flowers because they were so pretty. (The first one is my new background at work. I'm so obsessed I might frame it!) I also took pictures of some of the birds because for some reason I'm obsessed.  Every year I insist on going into that section and looking at all the different animals.  Also, you can feed them.  And I did. And it was awesome. Yes, I'm 27 not 5. I can't help it. :)

(Seriously, how pretty are these Dahlias?)



(I might print this one out too. It reminds me of the sun.)

(I don't recall exactly what kind of bird this is. It was in with all the poultry. He was just soo cool looking.)
 
(These guys were outside of the Poultry building.)


I love the Topsfield Fair and I'm glad I got to go.  I played some carnival games, ate some delicious food, saw all sorts of things, and I have a scarf, some fudge, apple cider donuts, and a few pretty pictures to show for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!